North Memorial Whiz Bang Race
Saturday, July 13, 2013
(Rain or Shine)
10K & 5K Fun Run/Walk
1/2 Mile Kids Run
- 10K starts at 8:00 a.m.
- 5K starts at 8:30 a.m.
- 1/2 Mile Kids Run starts at 9:00 a.m.
All proceeds benefit the Humphrey Cancer Center, its patients, and their families. Click here to make a gift to the Cancer Center. All gifts are tax deductible.
Races will start and finish at the North Memorial Outpatient Center, 3435 West Broadway. (Located at Terrace Mall)
During the Whiz Bang Race, runners may park free of charge in North Memorial Cancer Center.
Awards: 10K and 5K
Male/Female Top Finishers: $50
Male/Female Award Categories: Preteen, Teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70+ : 1st, 2nd and 3rd place receive a medals.
1/2 Mile Kids Run
Medallion to all participants.
Entry fee includes Whiz Bang race T-shirt.
- Pre-registered Adults $25
- Race Day Adults and Seniors $35
- Pre-registered Seniors 65 and over $10
- Children 12 and under $10
- Pre-registration: Click here to register online or print out, fill in and mail the registration form to
North Memorial Foundation
Whiz Bang Days
3300 Oakdale Ave N
Robbinsdale, MN 55422-2900
Your race number may be picked up at the registration table on race day. Runners must have their number with them to participate in the Whiz Bang races.
Registrations must be postmarked July 5, 2013.
For more information call (763) 581-4816.
- Race Day: Participants may register at the race site on the day of the Whiz Bang Race. Please arrive between 6:00 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. to allow adequate time for registration.
For the safety of fellow runners, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards and pets are not allowed on the race course.
Water will be provided on the race course.
Please help protect yourself against skin cancer by wearing sunscreen.
Return to home page.